Please select wattage and light color above.
- Easy to install with built-in tabs
- Can be mounted flat against a surface
- Yields 2800 lumens (36 watt models) or 5700 lumens (72 watt models), which is equivalent to over 250 watts, or 600 watts respectively, of incandescent light
- No single spot of light can be seen, as the entire panel gives off a very smooth and even glow of light
This is a 10" x 46" diffused flat panel with lots of uses:
- Illumination of cabinets over a small desk or work surface
- Can be mounted and 'hidden' inside china cabinets and shelved furniture
- Vertical on the side of mirrors or as a wide shelf light
- Showroom lighting for display cases, product displays, etc.
These diffused LED flat panel lights can be mounted in a variety of ways, and provide a much longer lifespan than traditional fluorescent bulbs. The panels can be dimmed and set from a very low, ambient glow (ideal for subtle lighting)– up to a very bright light (suited for a working environment). Unlike the common ‘tube lights’ based on fluorescent lights that frequently die out or may flicker – LED flat panel lights do not cause distracting flicker even when dimmed at any level. We recommend using Lutron CL LED dimmers, See drop down menu for dimmer adding this dimmer option.
Unlike light bulbs or tubes mounted behind plastic or glass diffusion panels – LED flat panel lights function on their own as diffusion panels, and do not require additional diffusers or screens. Because of this, there are no obvious points of lights visible in the panels but rather a uniform surface of smooth and even light.
Their physical form factor also opens up a new world of possibilities in terms of discrete or space saving installation. Measuring in at just 1/2 inchthick, the LED flat panels can be installed and hidden from view underneath shelves or under kitchen cabinets. They are also well suited for use as make-up mirrors or any work surface where a very even light is required.
Our LED Light Flat Panels are available in different sizes and can be used on either 100 volt or 240 volt power supplies. Energy consumption is low – without sacrificing light output, and the average lifespan is an impressive 50.000 hours